An annual screen plot delivering a thick natural screen of vegetation around your Real Deal G2 food plots. The Cover Screen can be planted in any different shape or direction around your plot, giving your wildlife a secure feeding area. The Cover Screen is your way of creating vegetation where trees and other resources are limited.
The entire Real Deal G2 food plot blends consist of only the best seed varieties meant for deer and other wild game. With the highest germination rates and seed purities possible and no fillers, minimal seed coating, or additional weed seed, you can feel confident that you are planting only the best seed on the market. The results will speak for themselves and by following the specific steps to planting and maintaining your food plot.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Always conduct a soil test (Ideal PH 6.5 -7.5)
- Spray undesired vegetation 10 -14 days prior to planting
- Add lime and fertilizer per your soil test recommendations (Do not skip this step)
- Prepare a good seed bed by loosening the top soil and dragging the soil back to level
- Drill or Broadcast your Real Deal G2 Cover Screen seed evenly around your Real Deal G2 plot
- Ensure good seed to soil contact by dragging or rolling the plot setting the seed to an optimal seed depth of 1/8” to ¼”
- Northern States – Plant in Mid May – End of June
- Southern State – Mid April – End of May
(These are adequate seed rates. Over seeding may cause undesirable results)
- 5lbs of Real Deal G2 Cover Screen up to ¼ acre
Real Deal G2 Cover Screen 5lb – ¼ Acre
10 × 8 × 7 in