Real Deal G2 Seeds has partnered with the North American Shed Hunters Club to bring you a premium annual food plot that delivers the late season high source of protein and nutrition. Real Deal G2 Shed Hunters Blend is a premium mix of Winter Wheat, Rye, Rape and Radish and Red Clover. The seed mixture allows for a food plot to be established in a wide variety of soils and climates throughout the US. Real Deal G2 Shed Hunters Blend will provide a significant source of large leaf forage and root vegetation for deer and other wildlife.
The entire Real Deal G2 food plot blends consist of only the best seed varieties meant for deer and other wild game. With the highest germination rates and seed purities possible and no fillers, minimal seed coating, or additional weed seed, you can feel confident that you are planting only the best seed on the market. The results will speak for themselves and by following the specific steps to planting and maintaining your food plot.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Always conduct a soil test (Ideal PH 6.5 -7.5)
- Spray undesired vegetation 10 -14 days prior to planting
- Add lime and fertilizer per your soil test recommendations (Do not skip this step)
- Prepare a good seed bed by loosening the top soil and dragging the soil back to level
- Drill or Broadcast your Real Deal G2 Shed Hunters Blend seed evenly throughout the plot
- Ensure good seed to soil contact by dragging or rolling the plot setting the seed to an optimal seed depth of 1/8” to ¼”
- Northern States – Plant late July –1st week of September (minimum of 45 days prior to 1st frost)
- Southern State – Plant September – November 15
(These are adequate seed rates. Over seeding may cause undesirable results)
4lbs of Real Deal G2 Shed Hunters Blend up to ¼ acre
Real Deal G2 Shed Hunters Blend 4lb – ¼ Acre
10 × 8 × 7 in